- Single Ingredient: 100% Pork, seriously!
- No chemicals or preservatives
- Proudly sourced in the USA
- Packaged and shipped in Chicago, Illinois
- Safe for all breeds, from Cockapoo to Great Dane!
- Contains Silica packet to maintain the moisture of the meat.
- 2 oz bags
- Number of pieces is variable - Refer to photos above!
- Ensure water is always available throughout consumption
- Please supervise your dog throughout consumption of this product
- Allow your dog to acclimate to this product slowly
- This product is meant as a treat, not as a meal
- Because we have ZERO preservatives please refrigerate immediately and store two weeks. Freeze for 6 months. When frozen, let thaw on counter before feeding to dog.
My dog goes crazy for the Pork Noms. He starts running in circles whenever I open the bag.
My dog was ready to eat the entire bag after the first sniff.
My dog loved them!
My 12 year old Shih tzu has diminishes sense of smell we have tried everything to ad to her food to get her to eat. I heard about Wildernoms and sprinkled the chicken in her food she licks bowl clean where she left food before it’s healthy made in the USA we are so happy to have it for our beloved furry family member.
My dog is a really picky eater. He stopped eating store bought treats a long time ago. These are perfect for training and a great natural treat for my husky!